Full-Time Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are currently working with a fantastic market leading national care provider who specialise in providing tailored care for adults with learning disabilities and autism to recruit for a Registered Manager.
The manager will be tasked with overseeing one of their residential services in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
My client is looking for a dedicated manager who has proven experience managing a staff team, having worked in the learning disabilities/autism sector previously.
They are paying £30,000 for the successful candidate.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have been a Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a service for adults with learning disabilities/complex needs.
- Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- Have a good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities/complex needs.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, then please give James a call on 01628 630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
694 total views, 2 today