Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are on the lookout for a highly experienced Deputy Manager or current Home/Service Manager to join a person-centered Health and Social Care Charity as a Registered Manager, in Hounslow, Surrey.
The role involves overseeing the management of a residential services for up to 7 adults with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities, so the experience of managing and working within a similar service is imperative.
The service is improving day by day so we really need someone with strong leadership skills and highly experienced with CQC Kloes and regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Charity who offer high quality care and support to adults with Learning Disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Experience of managing residential or supported living services for adult with Autism.
- NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent) or working towards.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- 21 days holiday
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Personal training programme
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-HRM-11893 or email your CV to email@example.com
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
945 total views, 7 today