Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are on the lookout for a highly experienced Deputy Manager or current Home/Service Manager to join a growing Health and Social Care provider as a Registered Manager, in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
The role involves overseeing the management of two small residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism, so the experience of managing and working within a similar service is imperative.
Both services are currently running incredibly well, so you must have strong leadership experience and knowledge of CQC Kloes and regulations.
If you’re looking for a management opportunity within a developing and growing organisation, apply for this opportunity and a consultant will look to make contact with yourself ASAP.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Experience of managing residential or supported living services for adult with Autism.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- 21 days holiday
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Personal training programme
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-MSME-11861 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
941 total views, 6 today