Full-Time Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
Domus are looking for a passionate, driven and motivated individual to become the Registered Manager of a residential service for adult with Learning Disabilities in New Romney, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide provider of care with over 30 years’ experience supporting vulnerable adults, children and older people.
The small residential service supports adults with Learning Disabilities, who may present complex conditions. Some of the people supported also have communication difficulties or present behaviours that may challenge, and predominately have dual diagnosis, as well as a range of other disabilities including autism, epilepsy and Down’s syndrome.
As a skilled manager and leader, you will be responsible for the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory requirements and day to day management of staff.
The responsibilities for this role are centered on the delivery, quality, financial stability and the on-going development of the services.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the services, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery are person centered, staff are valued and we achieve the best possible outcomes in all aspects of service delivery.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Experience of managing Autism and Complex Needs services.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on 01628630104 quoting reference MW-NRRM-11833 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
940 total views, 9 today