Full-Time Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a market leading social care charity to recruit for a Registered Manager in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
This fantastic charity run a range of services across the UK which support people with disabilities to thrive. They are a well-established provider and have a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality person-centred support.
They are looking for a dedicated and experienced Manager to oversee the running of their residential provisions on the outskirts of Shrewsbury. This provision provides support to adults who have a learning disability, associated physical disability and/or autistic spectrum disorder.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Have experience in managing a residential/supported living service for adults with learning disabilities (an exceptional deputy manager looking for career progression may also be considered).
- Be a driver due to the location of the service.
- Have extensive experience working with adults with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Have a clean DBS and have a full record of satisfactory references from jobs in the care sector.
- Thorough induction & commitment to ongoing training.
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a subject matter expert through a defined career pathway.
- Support to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that aligns with your role and our strategic aims.
- Generous Annual Leave and Pension Scheme.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. **
933 total views, 3 today