Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly reputable West Midlands based provider to recruit for an experienced and dynamic Registered Manager in the Stourbridge area.
The organisation have a proven reputation for delivering high quality residential services for adults with autism and associated learning disabilities.
They are looking for a dynamic, resilient manager with experience in managing services for adults with forensic backgrounds and/or significant behaviours that may challenge to join their fantastic team.
Registered Manager responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager requirements:
- Have previous experience in a management role (in the learning disabilities/autism sector) and be a strong staff manager.
- Experience of managing at least 10 staff and handling performance issues/disciplinaries.
- Strong IT and organisational ability
- Experience of liaising with external bodies – e.g., local council and CQC.
- Ideally QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and employee assistance programme
- Eyecare vouchers
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
126 total views, 2 today