Full-Time Registered Manager (Interim) – Care
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I have a great opportunity for you to gain multi-site experience in an interim role. They are a fantastic national charity that support service users with mental health and challenging behaviour.
The two services you would manage are 8 bedded in both and one is located in Rugby and one in Stratford upon Avon. They are specialist nursing lead residential homes supporting adults with mental health, they are looking for someone to participate on a 6-month interim contract with a potential of employment afterwards, however it is not for definite.
On the other hand, it is a great chance for you to work with a national charity, be the registered manager of two services and to be part of fantastic company that have a great reputation in the care industry for having a person-centred approach and high standards of care.
- Has experience managing or deputising for a manager in a similar setting.
- Must have experience of directly working with people with a severe mental illness.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to deal effectively with crises/emergencies.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of managing a nursing service.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards for CQC registered services, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services.
- As Registered Manager provide evidence to ADNCS that all staff understand and maintain standards expected by CQC and internal procedures.
- Registered Manager to respond to Quality audits and Health and Safety audits, providing updates on action plans required, within agreed timescales.
- To proactively manage delegated budgets ensuring efficient use of resources.
- To provide effective clinical and line management to staff, including dealing with conduct, performance and attendance issues under relevant policies and procedures.
- Providing direction and guidance to the nursing team regarding work plans and activities.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628 630104.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the East Midlands and East Anglia, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
681 total views, 2 today