Full-Time Registered Manager (Dual Diagnosis)
Domus are recruiting on behalf of a National provider of Specialist residential care for adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviour. We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager within the Specialist Care sector, who is competent at leading teams through successful CQC inspections, putting the service users first.
The large residential service provides accommodation for individuals with Learning Disabilities, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health.
You MUST be or have previous experience as a Registered Manager.
A strong, supportive leader and effective manager, you’ve successfully managed a team in a challenging Learning Disability or similar Service. You’ve also had professional senior level contact with CQC and have experience of developing positive relationships with commissioning teams.
Registered Manager Key responsibilities:
- The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
- Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
- Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
- Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
- Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home.
Registered Manager Key requirements:
*Proven Registered Manager, experienced managing large services.
*You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
*Excellent communication and leadership skills.
*NVQ Level 5.
*Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Jen on 01628630104 or email your CV to jen.henry @domusrecruitment.com.
Key words: Learning Disabilities, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Liverpool, Autism, Mental health, Challenging behaviour, Merseyside.
153 total views, 3 today