Full-Time Registered Manager – Children’s (LD/Complex Needs)
Covering a bespoke residential service near Melksham, Wiltshire
Domus are currently working exclusively with a fantastic Wiltshire based care provider to recruit for an experienced Registered Children’s Manager who will be responsible for the opening and management of a bespoke residential service in the Melksham area.
This company provides highly specialised support to children and adults with a learning disability and/or complex needs across residential, supported living and domiciliary care services.
This an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Manager to work with the Area Manager and Behavioural leads to oversee the opening of this bespoke 1 bedded service.
This role is paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
- This will be concluded with a two stage process, consisting of an initial meeting with the Operations Director followed by a final stage interview with the chairman.
The ideal candidate:
- 5 years’ experience in a Registered Managers position – LD / Complex Needs Children
- Experience of Ofsted Registration / inspection & awareness of Children’s homes regulations
- Someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Be experienced, honest, and transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities and family on-side.
- Will leave in reasonable commutable distance of the Melksham area i.e. North Somerset, Bristol, North Devon, Wiltshire.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and family of the person supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- Strong leadership skills to manage a team of 17 staff
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations
- Supportive culture and a strong senior management team in place.
- Growing company with great opportunities for progression
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays).
If you are interested in the above position call James on 07450 382799 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-RM-10192
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Registered Manager, Children’s residential, Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs, Ofsted, Health and Social Care, South West.
133 total views, 8 today