Full-Time Registered Manager – Care
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a large healthcare provider that specialise in Residential and Supported Living care for young adults with Learning disabilities, Autism and Mental Health.
This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of their Supported Living services. This service is currently rated as Outstanding with CQC.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the UK using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop.
This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Home Manager Key Responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the services
- To have sound knowledge of CQC and troubleshooting experience of a service
- Manage and lead of the new team of support staff
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff and students on placement
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
Registered Home Manager Requirements –
- Experienced managing services
- Ideally been Registered with CQC previously
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 07552880843 or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Skills: Registered Manager, Supported living manager, Supported Living, Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental health, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
158 total views, 7 today