Full-Time Registered Manager – Care
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist children’s care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a highly successful residential service in Bradford. The service provides residential care for children and young people between the ages of 7 and 17. Specially adapted to the needs of children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
They require a Registered Manager who will ensure a safe, effective personalised care and support service and safe, secure and comfortable home environment for Children. Supporting children in a person centred way to ensure achieve outcomes and goals.
You would be working with a Deputy Manager and 3 Team Leaders.
Salary: £38,848-45,054 + 20% bonus based on targets
- Have demonstrable experience within children’s homes, and excellent working knowledge of working to OFSTED standards
- Have good knowledge of working with children with EBD
- Be a strong character, be assertive and able to deal with challenging situations
- Ideally have a Level 5 qualification for Management in Children’s and Young People’s services, but you can work towards this if you do not currently hold one
- Registered Mangers must have a level 3 diploma in Heath & Social Care (or equivalent) –Children and Young people or equivalent to this course
- Provide an emotionally secure, consistent, warm, supportive and caring environment for the young people and to encourage their social, physical, emotional intellectual and moral development so that they may realise their own potential
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“children’s home manager”, “registered manager”, “children’s registered manager”, “deputy children’s home manager”, “deputy manager”, “children’s deputy manager”, “learning disabilities”, “EBD”, “autism”
2714 total views, 2 today