Full-Time Registered Manager (Brain Injury/Physical Disabilities)
Domus are pleased to be working with a national market leading care provider to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to oversee the running of one of their residential provisions in Torquay, Devon.
The service provides personal care and rehabilitation care for people who have acquired a head injury and neurodisability.
My client is looking for a strong leader, with a proven track record in overseeing successful inspections with CQC and ideally have experience working with adults with a brain injury.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in overseeing successful CQC inspections.
- Ideally have turned around a struggling service previously.
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment (ABI, physical disabilities – this is desirable, not essential).
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Maintain and develop good commissioner relationships.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent opportunity for career progression with one of the largest care providers in the UK
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-RM-10660.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Registered Manager, South West, Brain Injury, Residential, Mental Health, CQC, Health and Social Care.
229 total views, 4 today