Full-Time Registered Manager (Autism/Learning Disabilities)
Domus are pleased to be working with one of the leading providers of specialist adult care in the UK to recruit for a Registered Manager at one of their bespoke residential services in Radstock, Somerset. The service is a specialist autism service for 8 adults.
My client is looking for a highly experienced and dedicated manager with proven experience of managing successful learning disability/autism services. The service is currently in need of significant improvement so an individual who has turned a struggling service previously would be preferred. If you are up for a challenge then this role is for you!
This role is paying £35,000 per annum.
- This will be a two stage interview process. The first stage will consist of an initial telephone screening with the Director of Operations, concluded with a formal interview at the area office.
The ideal candidate?
- Someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- You will have overseen successful CQC inspections previously.
- Ideally a Manager who has experience in turning around a failing service.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- Have experience in the management of budgetary and performance issue as well as a variety of other contractual requirements.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or equivalent management qualification.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference JD-RM-10652.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, CQC, Health and Social Care, South West.
228 total views, 3 today