Full-Time Registered Manager (Autism)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a fantastic social charity in the South West of England to recruit for a Registered Manager to oversee two specialist residential services in Dorset; one in Sherborne and the other in Beaminster.
They are a leading provider of specialist services for adults with autism in the South West. They have a proven track record in providing high quality care across their services which is reflected in their overall ‘good’ ratings with the Care Quality Commission.
My client is looking for experienced Registered Managers who have proven experience in managing services for adults with autism and/or a learning disability.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager
- Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experienced as a Registered/Service Manager in the autism/learning disabilities care sector. Exceptional Deputy Managers looking for career progression may also be considered).
- Multi-site experience would be ideal.
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing.
- Has broad experience of managing people, services and quality within Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice.
- Thorough induction & on-boarding programme
- Bespoke management training
- Healthcare Benefits
- Online Perks – discount vouchers
- Travel Expenses paid at 0.45p a mile
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
940 total views, 4 today