Full-Time Registered Manager
A specialist children’s care provider is currently looking for a Head of Care / Registered Manager to oversee a brand new children’s residential home in Halifax, West Yorkshire for up to 9 young people aged 11 to 18 with ASD, LD and associated behavioural problems.
This company provides residential step-down services for children and young people with complex needs, including autism, learning disabilities, and mental health issues. They offer their employees the opportunity to develop and grow in their careers as part of a nationally renowned company.
Salary – £37,000-43,000
Key Responsibilities of a Children’s Home Manager:
- Recruit and lead a full team of specialist staff in delivering the highest quality of clinically informed care within the home.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will have significant knowledge of this client group and a proven track record of delivering high quality outcomes within the regulatory framework set by Ofsted.
- Ability to work with clinicians and other professionals to ensure that the young people at the home receive the highest quality of care and education.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- It is a requirement for the applicant to either hold NVQ Level 5 or be willing to work towards the same, or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Experience as Registered Manager in a children’s home is essential
- Excellent written skills and the ability to produce reports
- Working knowledge of the National Care Standards 2000, Children’s Homes Regulations 2001
- Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Child Protection Issues and Procedures
- Sound knowledge of Children’s Homes procedures and relevant issues
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
399 total views, 12 today