Full-Time Registered Manager
An opportunity has arisen with a national care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for their nursing home in Billinghay, Lincoln. They will consider an experienced non-nurse manager for this role as well as a Registered Nurse Manager. The service provides care for adults with a range of learning disabilities and complex needs, and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
They require a Registered Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users, and deliver best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will motivate the staff to maintain and improve the quality of care.
Salary: £44,000-46,000 depending on experience
This may be lower for a non-nurse manager
Key skills and Competencies:
- Must have worked with young adults and have experience of working with service users with LD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy or very similar
- Must have a solid steady career history
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC legislation
- A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care and support for the people who use our services is essential.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a care and support service.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“registered manager”, “nurse manager”, “learning disabilities home manager”, “home manager”, “registered nurse manager”, “service manager”, “learning disabilities”
388 total views, 10 today