Full-Time Registered Manager
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading care provider that is currently seeking to appoint a Registered Manager within the Essex area. My client is looking for a strong Manager who has proven experience delivering a high-quality service and is incredibly focused in delivering the best possible outcomes for those they support.
The organisation supports individuals with autism and or/learning disabilities, behaviours that may challenge and complex needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a Registered service supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who wants to join a growing organisation as they look to expand on their existing portfolio of services.
I am looking to speak with managers who can provide can inspirational leadership, develop services to reach an ‘Outstanding’ rating, ensuring the achievement of operational excellence and compliance that maximise people, quality and business outcomes.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
- Have experience in the management of budgetary and performance issues as well as variety of other contractual requirements i.e. spreadsheets and cash flow.
- Have proven experience at Registered Manager level.
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
This role is paying £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference NW10662 alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call me on 01628 630104.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key words: Registered Manager, Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs, Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Essex
243 total views, 5 today