Full-Time Registered Manager
An excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to join this ambitious and growing Charity healthcare provider with a great ethos and reputation. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Sensory Impairments in Residential and Supported Living care services.
The role would have responsibility for being the registered manager of a residential service supporting individuals primarily with learning disabilities and complex care conditions. As such this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a great company with an excellent support structure to manage a service that has recently slipped in its usually exemplary standards of care. As a charity they are striving to provide outstanding levels of care and are interested in likeminded people with a positive and can-do attitude to join them in their goal. You will manage a large staff team and be heavily involved in all finance and marketing on the site and ensuring staff members are supported to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered.
Registered Manager – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing Learning disability services and complex needs
- Track record of enabling choice and control to be a reality for people with learning disabilities
- Previous history of being a registered manager with previous experience delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC
- Experience of line managing a large staff team
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
- Any experience of working with individuals with challenging behaviours and/or sensory impairments would be a bonus
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from an established Registered Manager Position and worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you’d like to hear more about the position call me on 01628 630104.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours, Autism, Residential Service, Learning Disability Manager, Charity, London, North London
265 total views, 3 today