Full-Time Registered Manager
I am currently working on behalf of a highly reputable care provider that is looking to appoint a new Registered Manager for their supported living services in York and North Leeds. The services support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health conditions and associated complex needs.
They need someone who will develop new services across the area so it is an exciting time to join. They are looking for someone who is committed to quality care and a continuous improvement ethos. You will provide leadership, management and support to your team, whilst developing and managing relationships with local authorities, families and other internal and external contacts.
£30,000-32,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (with flexibility needed) and on call
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Experience of working as a Registered Manager in a supported living environment for individuals with complex needs, or demonstrable transferable skills from a Registered Manager post in another form of care provision
- Ability to manage and develop an effective team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising team members
- Working knowledge of legislation relating specifically to CQC outcomes regulations and standards.
- Thorough understanding of the safeguarding process, and ability to effectively follow this process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Full driving licence and use of vehicle
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“registered manager”, “supported living manager”, ”service manager”, “home manager”, “learning disabilities”, “autism”, “mental health”, “complex needs”
167 total views, 9 today