Full-Time Registered Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist children’s care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a small home in Doncaster. The service provides residential care for children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties/SEMH.
They require a Registered Manager who will ensure a safe, effective personalised care and support service and safe, secure and comfortable home environment for Children. Supporting children in a person centred way to ensure achieve outcomes and goals.
Salary: up to £39,000
- Have demonstrable experience within children’s homes, and excellent working knowledge of working to good or outstanding OFSTED standards
- Have good knowledge of working with children with SEMH
- Be a strong character, be assertive and able to deal with challenging situations
- Have Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce and have or are willing to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Provide an emotionally secure, consistent, warm, supportive and caring environment for the young people and to encourage their social, physical, emotional intellectual and moral development so that they may realise their own potential
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“children’s home manager”, “registered manager”, “children’s registered manager”, “deputy children’s home manager”, “deputy manager”, “children’s deputy manager”, “learning disabilities”, “EBD”, “SEMH”, “Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties”, “autism”
153 total views, 7 today