Full-Time Registered Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a children’s service in Doncaster. They are looking a dynamic and experienced Manager who can hit the ground running in this service for young people with learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour.
They are seeking to appoint a person with demonstrable experience of leadership and management in a successful Children’s Home for young people with complex needs who will bring vision, imagination and creativity to assist the service with further development.
Salary: circa £52,000 depending on experience
Key skills and Competencies:
- Sound understanding of Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care relevant to the care of children
- Understanding of positive approach to challenging behaviours
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED
- Track record of effective leadership in a registered children’s care setting
- Experience of working with young people in transition to adult care.
- Experience of mentoring, delivering training and coaching
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“registered manager”, “children’s home manager”, “learning disabilities home manager”, “learning disabilities”, “autism”, “challenging behaviour”
90 total views, 2 today