Full-Time Registered Manager
An excellent opportunity has become available within Manor Care Centre located in Nairn, Highland. We are looking to recruit an experienced Manager within our well-established Company who have been in operation for 30 years. The home is a modern purpose-built facility caring for people with a learning disability and sensory and physical disability over two separate units. The home also benefits from having a day care facility on site.
We have an excellent support network for our managers, including a designated area manager, 6 weekly managers meetings, 6 monthly managers conferences and annual team building events. A comprehensive induction programme is included with this package from the area manager, IT manager, learning and development manager. It is preferable that the candidate have nursing home management experience.
Salary – circa £50,087 depending on experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a service supporting adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- SVQ 4 LMCA and relevant nursing home experience.
- A passion to ensure that ‘every moment has potential’ for the people you support to learn new skills and to achieve their dreams
- Trouble shooting experience or a proven history of transitioning services in supported living services would be looked upon favorably
- NMC registered, although may consider a SSSC Registered Manager.
- Must be dynamic, skilled and motivated to support the home to build on the already very good CI grades.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company sick pay scheme
- 32 days annual leave a year
- 5% pension contribution from employment
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
108 total views, 1 today