Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An excellent opportunity has become available within Manor Care Centre located in Nairn, Highland. We are looking to recruit an experienced Manager within our well-established Company who have been in operation for 30 years. The home is a modern purpose-built facility caring for people with a learning disability and sensory and physical disability over two separate units. The home also benefits from having a day care facility on site.
We have an excellent support network for our managers, including a designated area manager, 6 weekly managers meetings, 6 monthly managers conferences and annual team building events. A comprehensive induction programme is included with this package from the area manager, IT manager, learning and development manager. It is preferable that the candidate have nursing home management experience.
Salary – circa £50,087 depending on experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a service supporting adults with Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- SVQ 4 LMCA and relevant nursing home experience.
- A passion to ensure that ‘every moment has potential’ for the people you support to learn new skills and to achieve their dreams
- Trouble shooting experience or a proven history of transitioning services in supported living services would be looked upon favorably
- NMC registered, although may consider a SSSC Registered Manager.
- Must be dynamic, skilled and motivated to support the home to build on the already very good CI grades.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company sick pay scheme
- 32 days annual leave a year
- 5% pension contribution from employment
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
995 total views, 2 today