Full-Time Registered Manager
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in Residential/Community and Supported Living care for adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of one of their residential services.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care in the local area using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Home Manager Key Responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the home
- To have sound knowledge of CQC standards
- Manage and lead of the new team of support staff
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff and students on placement
- HR experience and recruitment
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Ensure staff are fully trained with all mandatory training
Registered Home Manager Requirements –
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manage
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Quick decision maker and enthusiastic manager
This is an urgent position so the hiring manager will conduct interviews ASAP and as soon as applications go through.
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 01628 630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words, Staffordshire, Burton on Trent, Registered Manager, Learning disabilities, mental health, autism, challenging behaviour, complex care, Residential Home, Registered Home Manager, Home Manager
140 total views, 2 today