Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager for two specialist Brain Injury Services in Dulwich South London. You must be experienced in step down or semi-independent living and have experienced supporting Adults with ABI, Substance Abuse or highly complex needs. My client is an incredibly well-respected provider UK wide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and pioneering organisation and will see you take responsibility 2 services including a highly specialised step-down unit, the first of its kind in the UK. If this new model is successful the group will look to role this model out across London. Both services are well established and working towards achieving ‘Outstanding’ with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To hold legal responsibility for one or more registered homes and manage all aspects of the efficient running of the home or homes and maintain compliance with CQC regulatory requirements, fundamental standards and other applicable legislation within the home or homes.
- To assess, plan and provide for the needs of the people through the care planning system and ensure all staff are working to the agreed care plan.
- To work constructively as part of trans-disciplinary service team (TDT) to ensure care and support plans are regularly reviewed and consistently and realistically meet the needs of service users, while maximizing service users’ personal strengths and skills to achieve positive and agreed outcomes
- Ensure all plans meet statutory, commissioning and organisational requirements including cost-efficiency.
- To provide leadership, management and supervision for a staff team in accordance with care plan needs.
- To ensure that person centered approaches are developed and implemented across the company which place the needs of service users at the heart of service delivery.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will be an experienced service manager; ideally coming from a background supporting those with ABI or substance abuse and have a proven track-record in managing clients with complex needs.
- You will be an effective and inspirational leader across multi-site with 3-5 years’ experience in a managerial post within a Supported Living or Residential care service.
- Completed your Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management.
- Ability to collaborate and work professionally with service users, families, and involved professionals/agencies to provide a service which maximises outcomes for service users.
- An up-to-date understanding of the recovery model and the ability to work with people in a recovery-focused way as well as an understanding of mental health legislation, services and interventions
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or send me an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nichole.firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1058 total views, 8 today