Full-Time Registered Manager
Looking for someone with previous experience managing a Domiciliary care service to become the Registered Manager of a unique, forward thinking Domiciliary care service in the South East Wales area. This bespoke service has an excellent reputation for the high quality of care it provides and after continued success in the west side of the country, is now looking for an ambitious manager to help develop the Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend and Gwent regions.
You would be based at either their Bridgend or Cardiff office dependent on your location and would be responsible for driving the growth and development of the regions under your remit, currently delivering around 1500 hours of care per week in total. The company has a real inclusive culture and an excellent support network across the company, with a HR team and other support functions in place. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to make a massive impact and really take the service forward!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Drive development and growth of the service
- Ensuring quality and compliance
- Carry out supervisions and appraisals
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manage essential
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- People focused individual who loved working with others
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure the branches reputation is enhanced and maintained in the local community, with customers, staff, health professionals and other stakeholders
- Competent using technology
- Join an ambitious service that is looking to grow and where progression will be available
- Unique and modern health care company, invest in different areas such as marketing
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- Starting salary of up to 35K with opportunities to increase as progress within the role.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact/ send your full CV to Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment on email@example.com or 01706 827 828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1070 total views, 12 today