Full-Time Registered Manager
The Registered Care Manager (CQC registered) is going to take the business forward. The organisation has an exceptional growth plan, this is one you can really become a part of.
The opportunity allows you to work remotely from home, in conjunction with the administrative team and management.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager
- Monitoring and developing the bespoke and personal services we offer to each individual through assessment, person-centred planning, outcome and review
- Ensuring good and safe practice in all activities relating to our clients, by improving the systems in place for monitoring and evaluating care e.g. Safeguarding, Risk Assessment, Mental Health Capacity
- Addressing and monitoring the outcome of any complaints
- Offering advice, support and guidance to all the clients, self-employed Carers and admin staff
- Assisting the Director to ensure that the admin staff are trained with any new processes and procedures
- Delivering the services effectively and efficiently, having clear monitoring procedures and processes in place to ensure standards and regulations are continually met.
- Ensuring that all Carers meet the necessary CQC Regulations with regards to recruitment, assessment, monitoring, training and development
- A sense of humour is essential!
- A minimumof 1 years’ experience in the care industry.
- A minimum of 1 year + experience working as a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency.
- Experienced in the provision of care, and the management of high-quality home care.
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction.
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and management skills.
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Possess a good working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
- Enjoy working as a team player.
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- £30K – 35K per annum
- Lots of autonomy
- Ongoing training and development
- A working environment that is open to new ideas
- A team who are passionate about the service we offer
- Mentoring support covering quality assurance and leadership
- Opportunities to grow the service
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Lomax at Domus Recruitment on 01706827828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1007 total views, 14 today