Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working with a highly reputable care provider to help recruit a Registered Manager to develop their Supported Living provision across their Northallerton and Thirsk community services. Across this region they support 13 individuals living in their own homes to access their community safely and independently, and to live fulfilling lives. They are looking for an exceptional Manager who has experience of creative development of lives for the people they support. The service is performing well and has a ‘good’ CQC rating.
The successful candidate will be joining the company at the beginning of their new three-year strategy. Our focus in the coming years will be to implement Active Support across all that they do, to develop strong and productive relationships, and to be more inclusive. A key part of this role will be to help shape and deliver the strategy in your areas of influence and across the wider company.
- Salary: £40,000
- Full time hours are 39 per week. Primary hours of work will be Monday to Friday (with flexibility with hours), and responsibility to work 1 weekend in 4 to gain a good oversight of the whole service
Key Skills and Competencies of Registered Manager:
- At least three years’ experience of supervising staff and managing a team
- Someone who has good longevity in their roles is essential
- Knowledge of CQC and Key Lines of Enquiry – able to evidence compliance working towards outstanding
- Ability to build relationships with staff, service users, family members, commissioners and CQC and making sure they fully understand the needs of every tenant
- Experience in recruitment, induction, retention and deployment of all staff
- Ability to carry out comprehensive assessment of individual’s care and support needs including risk assessment
- Access to over 6000 discounts as well as a credit saving scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible working environment and additional holidays for long service
- Employee helpline
- Excellent career progression with an extremely supportive senior management team, and huge scope for developing skills in this varied role.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
962 total views, 7 today