Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An opportunity has arisen with a children’s care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a children’s home in Sheffield. The service cares for children with EBD.
This is with a growing organisation with over 100 homes across Wales, The North West, The South West, The South East and the North of England. They are one of the largest independent providers in the UK with homes, schools, a family assessment centre, therapy suite and four outdoor crisis intervention centres.
- Competitive Salary: £30,000 – 40,000 plus amazing bonus opportunities:
- Bonuses can be earned 3 times a year (once every 4 months) – an additional earning potential of 15% or 21% of salary
- Full training and career progression opportunities to all staff
- Flexible working
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Ensure management of the home is outstanding and reflects the Statement of Purpose as defined in the Ofsted SCCIF and detailed within Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 and the Quality Standards
- To achieve the best outcomes for all children and young people, ensure that the home is managed effectively and efficiently in a warm and caring manner.
- Supervise and support the staff group ensuring that the team are developed appropriately to meet the specific needs of children and young people in the home.
- Ensure the day-to-day management, monitoring and supervision of staff is facilitated in a professional and competent manner.
- Contribute to the effective management of the homes resources, keeping within the devolved budgetary constraints.
Children’s Home Manager Requirements:
- Service Manager must achieve or hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People’s Residential Management) qualification within three years of the date they started employment.
- Residential childcare experience (5 years minimum)
- A calm, engaging, resilient leader able to motivate your team to provide a safe, caring environment where every child can thrive.
- Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
- Able to carry out quality assurance checks and to ensure that OFSTED standards and requirements are met at all times.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
738 total views, 2 today