Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of a developing care provider that is seeking to appoint a Registered Manager for a supported living service in Leeds. This service comprises of eight self-contained apartments and predominantly supports individuals with learning disabilities.
The company are a specialist provider who support adults across the Midlands and Yorkshire with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions. The service is ‘good’ with CQC and aims to improve quality of life through the development of meaningful relationships, increase independence and meaningful activities and encourage individual goals and aspirations.
Plus bonus scheme
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- Develop good relationships with all service users and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of their support plans, thereby providing an excellent role model for the staff team.
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
Supported Living Manager Requirements:
- Ideally you should have NVQ Level 4 or 5, or a willingness to work towards it
- Experience working with learning disabilities
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation and ability to implement and maintain high standards.
- A driven, caring and passionate leader
- Experienced in working with mental health, autism or challenging behaviours
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our service users
- Able to motivate your staff team and navigate your way through challenging times
- Excited to truly make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
982 total views, 3 today