Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An opportunity has arisen with a children’s care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a children’s home in Sheffield. The service cares for young people with Learning Disabilities (LD) for up to three children. These young people may have ADHD, Autism or any related challenges.
This organisation prides itself of supporting its Managers and staff, rewarding them for being service user focused teams. They are a national organisation with care and education services for children and young adults. They provide excellent support for their staff and encourage a work life balance.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for ensuring our care teams have the structure, resources and motivation needed to provide the individual, bespoke, support required by the children and young people in our care.
- You will deliver efficient management, delivery, and development of our residential SEMH service, ensuring the highest quality of care and support is consistently given.
- We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who shares our vision to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK, to be happy and to make their way in the world.
Children’s Home Manager Requirements:
- Already a Registered or Deputy Manager with previous management experience in a similar SEMH care setting, you will bring the right motivation, personal qualities and levels of resilience to ensure a caring, structured service that provides a calm, homely environment.
- Qualified to RMA or QCF L4, Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent, you will be happy to work towards (or already be in possession of) your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children & Young Peoples Service
- A calm, engaging, resilient leader able to motivate your team to provide a safe, caring environment where every child can thrive.
- Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
- Able to carry out quality assurance checks and to ensure that OFSTED standards and requirements are met at all times.
- Making sure service users get the most out of the service
- Competitive Salary: £30,000 – 40,000
- Free parking, shopping discounts and cashback via our ‘Rewards Hub’, and access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more as part of our ‘Your Wellbeing Matters’ programme.
- As well as opportunities for internal promotion, you will have access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development to help pursue your own personal goals.
- We also offer accredited training programmes including Diplomas and NVQs, supplemented by ongoing learning opportunities.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
764 total views, 2 today