Full-Time Registered Manager
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will provide clear direction and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the service including management and supervision of a great staff team.
- Key responsibilities will include financial and health and safety management to fulfil statutory obligations.
- You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people supported.
- You will also manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff in the service, to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of the home, to ensure the delivery of excellence in Care.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards.
- Experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment.
- Experience managing residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Registration for this service following successful appointment.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Ability to provide budgetary compliance.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays.
- Pension scheme with a company contribution.
- Cycle scheme – Get a tax-free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Computing scheme – Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary.
- Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS.
- GymFlex – Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
138 total views, 2 today