Full-Time Registered Manager
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Supporting Living Service in Hemel Hempstead. This service supports 17 Adults with Learning Disabilities including those with Autism, Physical Disabilities and Complex Needs. You will have proven experience at Registered Manager level working with this client group.
My client is a national provider dedicated to ensuring both their service users and staff are happy, healthy and safe to achieve their full potential. They have 30 years of experience operating in care providing genuinely personalised support for the elderly and those with nursing care needs, dementia as well as adults with severe learning disabilities and a variety of complex needs. Supporting individuals in nursing homes, residential care homes, supported living schemes and outreach services.
This is a fantastic time to join my client as they are going through an exciting period of growth and development which will lead to further opportunities in the future.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the service
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff, volunteers and students on placement
- Responding to referrals and undertaking initial assessments of need
- Ensuring all service users have a co-produced plan of support and a designated Key Worker
- Ensuring there are clear goals and expected outcomes for each resident with a defined move-on plan pathway towards greater independence
- Co-ordinating a programme of regular person-centred reviews which put each person’s views and if possible unique recovery journey at the heart of planning and decision making
- Working closely with local multi-disciplinary teams and community-based agencies to provide holistic, wrap-around support
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Facilitate service user engagement, involvement and peer support
- Continuous keeping up to date with legislation and ensuring staff are appropriately experienced and trained for their roles.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will be an experienced learning disabilities practitioner and have a proven track-record in managing clients with complex needs.
- You will have a proven management background evidenced by a history of ‘Good’ and/or ‘Outstanding’ CQC reports under your registration.
- You will be able to demonstrate a caring and professional ethos that aligns with my client’s values.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working with individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Completed or currently completing your Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management
- Ability to collaborate and work professionally with service users, families, and involved professionals/agencies to provide a service which maximises outcomes for service us
- An up-to-date understanding of the recovery model and the ability to work with people in a recovery-focused way as well as an understanding of mental health legislation, services and interventions
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Nichole.email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
122 total views, 2 today