Full-Time Registered Manager
Registered Manager of a start-up domiciliary agency. The Role is one you can really make your own, with lots of autonomy. The organisation is expanding, with everything ready to go! Your salary will increase as the hours come in! The Registered Manager will come in and manage the organisation to a high standard. Required is a Registered Manager who has a proven track record within the home care sector of growing hours, ready for a new challenge and is motivated to lead a team to deliver high quality care and support enabling service users to remain living independently.
The organisation demonstrates exceptional levels of care and looking to allow the Registered Manager the environment to develop and increase their knowledge. This opportunity is a Start Up and so growing hours or start up experience is desirable.
This opportunity is excellent to enhance your CV, it is a role you can really make your own!
Key Responsibilities of a (Registered Manager):
- Management of the Domiciliary agency
- To be responsible for ensuring you remain up-dated, and that you comply, with all relevant legislation relating to the business
- To be business focussed and bring in clients
- To ensure that good relations are maintained between the company and its customers
- To Develop and effective recruitment strategy
- To grow and maintain and profitable client base
- To be responsible to the Business Support Manager in all matters relating to the running and trading position of the company.
(Registered Manager) Requirements:
- Hands on
- Must have Domiciliary experience
- Get up and go type mentality
- Enjoys a challenge
- Experience in Management
- £28K – 30K per annum
- Lots of autonomy
- One you can make your own
- Ongoing training and development
- A working environment that is open to new ideas
- A team who are passionate about the service we offer
- Mentoring support covering quality assurance and leadership
- Opportunities to grow the service
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Lomax at Domus Recruitment on 01706827828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
161 total views, 2 today