Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for service based in Winsford. The service residential care for 6 adults with a range of learning disabilities and autism, and aims to encourage service users to live as independently as possible.
They require a Registered Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users, and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care. This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Registered Manager’s who are looking to progress their career with a fantastic company.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Ensure that staff are providing excellent standards of support to the people that use the service, in line with regulatory and internal quality standards.
- Ensure that all person-centred care plans are reviewed, evaluated and updated regularly
- Strive to ensure best practice through internal auditing and self-monitoring.
- Meet and exceed requirements for quality and performance through an agreed programme of constant improvement.
- Maintain a profitable service through monitoring of cost control, maintaining high occupancy levels, fee adjustments and effective budgeting.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 4 or 5/equivalent qualification – you will be CQC registered.
- Someone with good knowledge of Learning Disabilities and physical disabilities.
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC legislation
- Knowledge of new service commissioning, business development and leading excellence in care and support.
- A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care and support for the people who use our services is essential.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a care and support service.
- Competitive starting salary of £33,000 – rising to £35,000 after registering with CQC.
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
948 total views, 3 today