Full-Time Registered Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This specialist charity are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of three of their services, which include a mixture of residential, supported living and outreach service who provide high quality care to adults with learning disabilities, autism and other associated needs.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care nationally by using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Taking overall responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the services, thereby ensuring the provision of the highest quality standards of care and support, driven by the needs of the individual.
- You will lead, manage and direct the staff team, do recruitment, appraisals, disciplinaries and training.
- To meet full compliance in line with the requirement of the regulatory body and relevant legislation.
- Ensure staff are fully trained with all mandatory training
- To effectively multisite manage the services and lead with example.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experienced as a Registered Manager and have multisite experience
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within learning disabilities, mental health and autism.
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing services
- 33 days’ annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- Discounts on high street and online shopping
- Free employee assistance programme, available 24/7
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- A supportive working environment
This is an urgent position so the hiring manager will conduct interviews ASAP and as soon as applications go through.
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 01628 630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
921 total views, 2 today