Full-Time Registered Manager
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in Residential/Community and Supported Living care for adults with Learning disabilities, Autism, Challenging behaviour and Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of one of their Mental health residential service.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care in the local area using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Manager Key Responsibilities –
- Monitor and report on compliance with health, safety and security regulations and requirements
- Ensure a schedule of risk assessments exist across specific areas of responsibility
- Support the Deputy Managers, Team Leaders and/or Senior Support Workers to design and implement effective approaches which addresses the needs of individuals experiencing significant life events
- To work effectively with external agencies to promote the work of the company and to increase referrals and placements within the location for which you are responsible for in line with defined business targets.
- To develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through effective inductions, providing mandatory & specific training to meet the needs of the people we support, as and when required.
- You will be responsible and registered with CQC and ensure that we always deliver great outcomes for the people we support.
Registered Manager Requirements –
- Experienced as a Registered Manager
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 4 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this or a level 5
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Quick decision maker and enthusiastic manager
- Competitive Salaries
- Perk Box – staff perks, benefits, and recognition platform
- Company pension scheme
- Tailored induction and comprehensive training programme
- Apprenticeships, courses and qualifications
- Friend Referral Scheme
This is an urgent position so the hiring manager will conduct interviews ASAP and as soon as applications go through.
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on 01628 630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
162 total views, 3 today