Full-Time Registered Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to run an established Children’s Home for this fantastic national children’s care provider.
We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. They care deeply about the future of the children within their services and want to continue to achieve outstanding results. As a company they focus on therapeutic care and support for the children.
This is a great opportunity and does require a Registered Manager with proven Ofsted experience and running a team!
The main responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- To direct and take overall responsibility for the management of the residential home.
- To establish and maintain best-practice systems, risk appraisal and quality assurance procedures to ensure high quality, high value services and good outcomes for young people and Local Authorities.
- To provide regular performance reports to the Regional Manager and the Managing Director.
- To secure registration with Ofsted as the Registered Manager.
- To effectively manage a Home budget.
- To submit weekly KPI reports to the Regional Manager.
- To engage with the Regional Manager on all matters particularly those relating to Childcare issues, presenting appropriate information to enable the Regional Manager to make effective decisions.
- To manage the Home staff team and the rota.
- To liaise effectively with the Commissioning Manager regarding new referrals, discharges and ongoing placements.
- To review individual children’s placement plans on an ongoing basis, ensuring that each child’s needs are met to the highest standard by yourself and your team.
- To ensure that staff are recruited, trained, managed, appraised and developed in accordance with internal and statutory procedures.
- To promote the company’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies in relation to all staff and young people.
The key skills and experience required for the Registered Manager include:
– Minimum Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
– A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
– Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
– An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
– A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
– Residential Experience
– Driving licence (need a driver)
- Bonus Scheme – 5-7% of salary 3 times a year.
- Monday to Friday work
- Paid holiday
If you are interested in this Registered manager role then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
141 total views, 3 today