Full-Time Registered Manager
Registered Manager of a domiciliary agency in Chesterfield. The Role is one you can really make your own, with lots of autonomy. This is a fresh domiciliary start up as the reputable organisation has expanded. The Registered Manager will come in and run the organisation, grow the hours, and development of the business.
The organisation demonstrates exceptional levels of care and looking to allow the Registered Manager the environment to develop and increase their knowledge, business development and salary with it. The Directors have amazing aspirations for the organisation. They aim to be operating at over 1,000 hours of care a week and operating at a CQC level ‘Outstanding’. This is an incredible journey to Join!
Key Responsibilities of a (Registered Manager):
- Management of the Domiciliary agency
- To be responsible for ensuring you remain up-dated, and that you comply, with all relevant legislation relating to the business
- To ensure that good relations are maintained between the company and its customers
- To Develop and effective recruitment strategy
- To grow and maintain a profitable client base
- To be responsible to the Business Support Manager in all matters relating to the running and trading position of the company.
(Registered Manager) Requirements:
- Time Management
- Must have Domiciliary experience
- Must have managerial experience
- Competitive Salary Progression
- Amazing Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Monday- Friday 9-5
- Exceptional CV enhancer- start up
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Lomax at Domus Recruitment on 01706827828
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
191 total views, 13 today