Full-Time Registered Home Manager – Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a National care provider that specialise in Residential care for adults with Learning disabilities and Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent and experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of one of their CQC registered residential service.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the UK using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Registered Home Manager Key Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the home
- To have sound knowledge of CQC and troubleshooting experience of a service
- Manage and lead of the new team of support staff
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff and students on placement
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
Registered Home Manager Requirements
- Experienced as a Registered Home Manager or extensive Deputy Manager experience
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
If you are interested, please give Russell a call on 01628630104 or alternatively send your updated CV to russell.thompson@domusrecruitment
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words – Nottingham, Hucknall, Registered Manager, Learning disabilities, Autism, complex care, Residential Home, Registered Home Manager, Home Manager.
298 total views, 4 today