Full-Time Registered Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national charity that specialise in Residential and support living care for adults with learning disabilities. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of a service that is in the foreseeable future undergoing redevelopment from residential into support living services.
This company pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach and believe in supporting staff and training them to improve and develop. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development.
Key Responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the home
- To have sound knowledge of CQC and troubleshooting experience of a service
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff once recruited
- Supervision, coaching, performance management and support of staff, volunteers and students on placement
- Implement and commission the service and develop
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Maintaining high standards of environmental safety/quality and ensuring a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Relevant health or social care qualification (such as RMN/DipSW, degree or NVQ Level 4/5)
- A warm, person-centred and respectful approach to working with people with learning disabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen attentively to others
- MUST have previous management experience
- Ability to plan and organise the delivery of the service
- Flexibility with shifts
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01628 630104.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the East Midlands and East Anglia, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
927 total views, 2 today