Full-Time Registered Home Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on a fantastic role for a Residential Home Manager to take on a newly built, state of the art large Residential Care Home for the Elderly in Nottingham.
The company its self is owned by a brilliant man that would rather pick up the phone to check in with his managers than send a million emails. It is very rare for a management position to come up within this company as most of the higher management have been with the company between 8-15 years. It is a highly supportive environment and an opportunity to put your stamp on a beautiful home. They are looking for enthusiastic managers to join the team and lead with a strong business acumen and a passion for person centred care. Does this sound like you?
Key Responsibilities of a Commissioning Home Manager
- Full responsibility for all aspects of running the Residential Home
- Experience in marketing and building relationships with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in executing action plans to increase occupancy
- Great management skills for a large team
- Full and clear understanding of CQC regulations and compliance
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date an in line with company policy and with person centred care at the forefront
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience working as a Registered Manager with CQC
- ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ CQC reports
- Would consider a strong Deputy Manager stepping up (with an NVQ Level 5)
- Experience managing large sized homes (50+ residents)
- Salary between £45,000- £60,000
- Competitive holiday package
- The opportunity to work for an extremely stable business that is currently expanding
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact myself, Samantha Seddon at Domus Recruitment on 01706 827 828 or alternatively drop me an email to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
761 total views, 4 today