Full-Time Registered Domiciliary Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable homecare provider (domiciliary + live-in care) that are looking for a Registered Manager to join their branch in Bournemouth.
- Deliver bespoke homecare & live-in care across the UK
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Manage the day to day running of the branch
- Partake in the senior management team meetings
- Focus on the compliance of the service
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Progression opportunities within the office
- Previous Domiciliary management experience – essential (deputy/RM)
- People management skills
- Quality driven ethos
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 01706 827828 or email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care, Live-in Care, Bournemouth, Poole
1121 total views, 9 today