Full-Time Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
***Fantastic opportunity – Registered manager required to oversee Care based in their Derby branch with visits to their Nottingham branch. ***
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care service provider that requires a strong Registered Care Manager to oversee the effective development and progression of care. This company has over 40 branches nationwide. They place a strong emphasis on delivering person-centred care and career progression within the company.
Some of the main points for this role will be as follows:
- To manage a designated Domiciliary service, accountable improving and developing the care.
- Working alongside the Business manager to meet targets for growth.
- Regular client visits/contact to retain and develop additional business with existing clients.
- Achieve and maintain Registered Manager status with CQC.
- Ultimate goal to achieve overall “outstanding” with CQC.
- Experience of registered manager is not essential, however domiciliary care is.
- You will be able to communicate very well at all levels and be able to build strong professional relationships with MDT’s and other professional parties.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent is desirable or working towards this.
In return, you will work for a company that values their employees, offers an excellent salary with future progression opportunities, excellent training and annual pay reviews amongst other benefits.
£25,000 with 28 days holiday.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams on 01706 827828 or email email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
132 total views, 13 today