Full-Time Registered Cluster Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for a fantastic London based charity who are looking for a Cluster Manager to take on a Registered Respite Service and an Outreach Service in Wandsworth supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism. As one of my closest clients I can guarantee that this is a great copy to work for, you will be well supported in your role and there is lots of opportunity for progression.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Cluster Manager:
- Actively lead the team’s development by coaching and training colleagues in person centred support practices, appraisals and supervision, giving and acting on received feedback.
- Risk management through understanding what is important to the individual(s) supported, involving their families, wherever possible, and ensuring decisions are accurately recorded.
- Be responsible for the performance and delivery of the support contract(s) within the cluster.
- Ensuring performance standards are evidenced and quality is upheld; complying with relevant CQC, contractual and organisational standards, outcomes and procedures.
- Manage overall key work with individual(s) developing their support plan through the referral, assessment and review stages. Understanding their lifestyle choices, circles of support, what is important to and for them, and supporting them to have more choice and control in their life.
- To have a full understanding of CQC, their KLOE, their requirements and how to report any abuse and/or other related actions.
Registered Cluster Manager Requirements:
- Experience of being a CQC Registered Manager, ideally including experience of managing a CQC registered respite service.
- Experience of supporting those with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism.
- Knowledge of Essential Care Standards, Safeguarding and regulatory frameworks
- Management qualification or relevant qualification
- Able to lead, manage and motivate the team you work with and embed values and behaviours within the team
- Experience of managing budgets
- Organised and able to plan for yourself and with the teams you manage
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan & Cycle to work Scheme (eligible after 1 years’ service)
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
906 total views, 3 today