Full-Time Registered Children’s Home Manager EBD
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am recruiting for an experienced Ofsted Registered Children’s Home Manager. You will be based in a fantastic new four bed service in Wimbledon and be responsible for managing a service supporting children with emotional, behavioural and special needs. You will have proven experience dealing with challenging behaviour and ideally 3-4 years’ experience minimum working at Registered Manager level within this setting.
This is a very exciting to join this ambitious and growing Children’s Home provider as they continue to add to their services there is notable scope to progress in the future. My client is very big on training, this is a huge priority for them so you and your new team will be very well supported to make sure you have the tools you need to make this new service a great success.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Children’s Home Manager EBD:
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of the children.
- Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Children’s Homes regulations
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework and registration.
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
- To contribute to the development and growth of the company
Registered Children’s Home Manager Requirements:
- 3-4 years experience minimum working as a Registered Children’s Home Manager
- 2 years minimum experience working with Children with EBD
- Excellent experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework and registration.
- Ideally a L5 in Health and Social for Children and Young People or willing to work towards
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104 or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nichole.email@example.com
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
807 total views, 2 today