Full-Time Registered Care Manager (Learning Disabilities/Challenging Behaviour)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are recruiting for a Registered Manager on behalf of one of the UK’s most reputable care providers that specialise within the care of adults with Learning Disabilities and behaviours that challenge. If you are a highly experienced Registered Manager (2-3 years minimum) and have manged highly complex learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge this is an opportunity to manage a flagship service of a Nationwide provider.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and motivate a large team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc.
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Ideally RMH, RNLD or an Allied health professional
- Previous Registered Management experience.
- The passion to work with vulnerable Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
- You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ideally NVQ Level 5 or willing to work towards.
- Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
The company will continue to provide ongoing training and development, competitive salary, pension scheme and other benefits!
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Autism, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Nottingham, Nurse, RNLD, RMN
713 total views, 4 today