Full-Time Registered Care Manager – Learning Disabilities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are currently working with a highly reputable national provider to recruit for a Registered Manager to oversee the running of one of their residential provisions for adults with complex learning disabilities and/or autism.
This provider have over 25 years’ experience in delivering high quality registered supported and independent living services for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
You will be responsible for leading a dedicated support team to ensure the adults supported are enabled to live as independent lives as possible.
They are paying £35,000 – £37,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + a performance related bonus.
• Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
• Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
• Ideally be registered with CQC and managing a residential/supported living service for adults with learning disabilities (an exceptional deputy manager will also be considered).
• Have extensive experience working with adults with a learning disability and have a working knowledge of autism.
• Have a clean DBS and have a full record of satisfactory references from jobs in the care sector.
• Be a driver due to the location of the service
If you are interested in the role, please send me your updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 01628 630104 to discuss the role in more detail!
826 total views, 6 today