Full-Time Registered Care Manager (Challenging Behaviour)
Domus are recruiting for a Registered Manager on behalf of one of the UK’s most reputable care providers that specialise within the care of adults with Learning Disabilities and behaviours that challenge. If you are a highly experienced Registered Manager (2-3 years minimum) and have manged Learning Disability and Autism services, this is an opportunity to manage a flagship service of a Nationwide provider.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Attending service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc.
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Previous Registered Management experience and turn around experience.
- The passion to work with vulnerable Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
- You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- NVQ Level 4 or above.
- Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Key Words: Learning Disabilities, Autism, Registered Manager, Home Manager, Dover
123 total views, 6 today