Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in domiciliary care. The service provides 3000 hours of care per week in the community.
The company provide care and training in a number of different countries!
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous track record working with RQIA
- Opportunity to progress
- Huge potential to grow
- A strong team that has been with the business for a while
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1985 total views, 5 today