Full-Time Registered Branch Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in domiciliary care. The service provides 500 hours of care per week in the community.
The company provide domiciliary care in two locations currently in the UK and are looking to expand by two or three more in the next 12 months.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To build and maintain relationships with the local authorities
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Domiciliary Care Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager and Registered with CQC
- Ability to grow a service
- Previous experience working with Bromley or Croydon council
- Opportunity to progress to an Area Manager position
- Long standing team and great support from Head Office
- Working remotely at times
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment on email@example.com or 01706 827 828.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1850 total views, 8 today